Real life change happens in the context of relationships. As Small Group leaders, students have an excellent opportunity to connect with others, utilize their gifts, and live out the Great Commission through leading their peers.
Check back soon for the requirements and recommendations for leading a small group.
HOW TO LEAD A SMALL GROUP
1. Complete the Growth Track. Click here for more information on the Growth Track.
2. Attend Small Group Leaders Training.
• August 26 | 11:15 a.m. and at Step Four of the Growth Track at every campus
• September 2 | 11:15 a.m. at every campus
• September 23 | Step Four of the Growth Track at every campus
3. Register your group here.