Real life change happens in the context of relationships. As Small Group leaders, students have an excellent opportunity to connect with others, utilize their gifts, and live out the Great Commission through leading their peers.
Check back soon for the requirements and recommendations for leading a small group.
HOW TO LEAD A SMALL GROUP
1. Complete the Growth Track. Click here for more information on the Growth Track.
2. Attend Small Group Leaders Training.
• Every Sunday in August at all Campuses at 11:30am, and 6:00pm at Grants Mill only.
• Growth Track – Step 4 at every campus.
3. Register your group here.
4. Promote your group at MOTION Night!