Small Groups provide connection to authentic discipleship, new friendships, and tons of fun. We believe students will never experience all God has to offer until they connect in life giving relationships. The relationships developed in small groups will be a source of encouragement, prayer and support for students throughout the week.
Our free market system allows students to pick groups relevant to them.Groups meet once a week in homes, on campuses, in restaurants, and other locations throughout the city. Our spring small group semester begins February 3 and ends May 4.
HOW TO FIND YOUR GROUP
1. Visit the Small Group Directory – beginning Jan. 27. Use the search fields to look for a group. You can search by age group, location, time, day of the week, topic, and more! There are age appropriate groups for middle school, high school, and college students at each campus.
2. Identify a few groups that interest you. We encourage you to try several. We understand that you may need to experience a group before deciding if it is the right one for you, and that’s okay!
3. Contact the leader or co-leader of the group for more information, or just show up at the next scheduled small group meeting. No registration is required to attend most groups.
4. Commit to faithfully going to your small group throughout the semester.
HOW TO LEAD A SMALL GROUP
Leading a Small Group isn’t about being perfect; it’s about serving others by giving them a place to connect. Hosting a group is simple—choose a topic that interests you and select a time and location to meet with others to share it. We give you essential tools to make your Small Group successful through Leader Training and a directory where you can register your group so others can find it easily. We believe people’s lives are changed one semester at a time by moving one step toward Christ, and as a Small Group leader you get to play an important role in that process.
1. Students must be in high school or college to lead.
1. Complete the Growth Track. Click here for more information on the Growth Track.
2. Attend Small Group Leaders Training. Connect with your campus for times and locations.
3. Register your group here.
LEARN MORE ABOUT SMALL GROUPS
Click here to find out more about Highlands Small Groups!